Linwood Connected Kids

Monday 29 February 2016

Water Fight Writing

Water  Fight

“3, 2, 1, GO!” yelled Mr Hill as the team Kea water fight starts. I could hear the water splashing against everyone and I could even hear Paige and Angela screaming when they got wet. In my head I knew that I made a mistake by not bringing my togs.

I saw Tyreese hiding away for a bit trying not get wet. There were tons of water guns shooting out rows of water heading directly for target. Half way through the water fight I could still hear people screaming when they were blasted with freezing water. Meanwhile I could see Anahera tipping a whole bottle of water on Tahilanus head, I started laughing to.


It looked so fun and will never forget my togs again.


By West



Water Fight

As I crept around the corner I noticed that I had bumped into Aimee.

She was determined to call for back-up. Her back-up was none other than Keith, Jason and Zoe.D.I was standing in shock wondering how Aimee got her back-up soo fast. I knew i had to get what was coming to me.

So I covered my face so that I was positive that my eyes wouldn’t get splashed. Before Aimee soaked me I noticed a huge grin on her face like she had won the match.

Aimee placed her hand on the pumper and took any chance she had to squirt me. I tried backing away into the only thing I backed into was a brick wall. I weave my way around her back-up and ran until I thought it was safe.
I stopped running once I had reached Room 11’s back door. There were bushes surrounding the area so I snuck in there when I thought nobody was watching. But Mrs Thompson had her eye on me and she couldn’t keep a secret.

She revealed my hiding spot and I knew it was all over.


By Tyreese Sweeney


No comments:

Post a Comment